The cashback amount you receive could be different to what you expected because of a number of reasons:
• Most retailers exclude postage and packaging when they calculate cashback
• Some retailers exclude sales tax when calculating cashback - where this is the case it will be stated on the retailer’s offer page
• Credit card charges and any other taxes / fees are always excluded unless otherwise stated
• Some retailers award different cashback rates on different product groups
• Sometime cashback rates track at the wrong rate initially before being updated later.
• Although LifeWorks keeps its cashback rates as up to date as possible, the final cashback rate you receive is decided by the retailer so may vary to the cashback rate displayed.
• The double cashback rate displayed is only available on the first £100 you spend through LifeWorks each month, if you have spent over £100 you will receive the standard cashback rate.
If the above points do not account for unexpected cashback on your statement, please click here.