The LifeWorks rewards program is progress-based where incentives reward employees for making meaningful progress toward health goals. Users are rewarded for daily behaviors as well as for the achievement of activities, leading to long-term behavior change.
As users complete activities, they earn points, as they earn and accumulate points they progress through the different well-being tiers: bronze, silver, gold and platinum. As they progress through the tiers they unlock rewards and incentives attached to that tier - specially-curated higher valued wellness rewards.
In order to stay in a tier, users have to maintain a minimum number of points each month.
How do I collect tier points?
Completing a number of different activities within the LifeWorks platform, you can collect points for these activities including:
- Collect 200 points for completing the full health risk assessment in full within one year, this reset after a year of the health risk assessment being promoted within your network
- Collect 10 points for completing a single snackable assessment section, maximum 10 points per snackable assessment section per month.
- Collect 100 points for joining a corporate challenge. You only get points for joining one corporate challenge per month.
- Collect 100 points for joining a personal challenge. You only get points for joining one personal challenge per month.
- Collect 250 points for completing and meeting the challenge goal for a corporate challenge. You only get points for completing one corporate challenge per month.
- Collect 200 points for completing and meeting the challenge goal for a personal challenge. You only get points for completing one personal challenge per month.
- Collect 5 points for reaching between 1,000 to 5,999 steps per day
- Collect 10 points for reaching between 6,000 to 9,999 steps per day
- Collect 15 points for reaching between 10,000 to 14,999 steps per day
- Collect 20 points for reaching 15,000+ steps per day
- Collect 5 points for tracking your Habitude each day
- Collect 25 points for completing your first ever snackable well-being “snack” (reading an article, listening to an audio snippet or watching a video).
- Collect 5 points for each session that you complete up to a maximum of 5 per week.
- Collect 25 points for completing 5 days of using snackable out of 7 days.
NOTE: Depending on your version of LifeWorks, some of these activities may not be accessible to you.